Blog Archive

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Been a While..

I am fully aware of my lack of dedication to keep this blog up to date. I also am fully aware that nothing very exciting happens to us that inspires me to blog. I am sorry for anyone who anxiously awaits the great words which are posted from time to time. HAHA!

Anyways I suppose I should give ya all a little update on how we are doing. The first thing that pops to my mind is the remodeling we have been doing in our trailer. Tons and tons of painting and we even got laminate floors that we are currently installing. (slowly but surely getting it done) I hope to soon have some pics and vids to post to show any who are interested. It is really nice to finally be personalizing this place and making it feel more like our home.

I had the last week off while the family was on vacation. That was nice. Kevin and I went camping for the weekend in Idaho. It was a really nice campground and the weather was pretty good minus a little bit of rain. I know that Sheshie enjoyed it.. not so sure that Tobie found it to be too fun.

Speaking of the dogs. This is a good time to complain about people who complain. Kevin and I received a letter in the mail from the local humane society. Apparently someone took it upon themselves to file a complaint about our dogs being left in our car while we were in the store. I am fully aware of the dangers of dogs over heating in hot cars and we never bring them with us if it is super hot and we always have water for them in the car. Regardless I'm still not sure what the consequence is for this but we are going to call them today to see. I surely will not be taking my dogs out with me if the sun is even shining a little bit.. and for the record it was 1030 in the morning that we were out and about and the temps here are just barely starting to get into the 80's... and at 1030 in the morning it was not 80 degrees. Also my dogs still appear to be happy and healthy.

On a happier and less annoying note. Kevin and I are coming up on our 2 year mark. Still can't beleive it sometimes but we still are happy and in love more than ever. Which is good because up here we really only have each other and to pretty much be with each other all the time.. you would have to be really in love or else you would probably want to kill each other.

Well I need to get going.. thats whats going on here.. love you all!

No comments: