So I realize I haven't posted anything for a while but I do have a few things to post. Kevin and I have been doing some painting and what not and I need to post those pics but for now I thought I would let you in on our morning.
Its friday today, I don't have to work today, so Kevin was going to take our forester. Well I told him goodbye and he left out the door... a couple minutes later I hear a knocking.. then I hear it again... then my phone rings. Kevin called to tell me he locked the keys in the car.. or somehow the car locked while he was scraping it. Yes the car was running and no we still have yet to actually make copies of the key. Don't ask me why we just haven't.
Needless to say we both tried to break in but Kevin had to go to work still, so I was left to find a way into the car all alone (Kevin took the truck). I am posting here though to tell you I did it! It took me about 20 minutes but I managed to break into it with the stick that is on the blinds to open and close the shutters. I have had to break into my previous car a few times but this was much harder and I almost gave into calling a locksmith. I'm just happy I was able to do it.
Besides it was 330 in the morning.. can you imagine how much they would charge us? Not a happy thought. Anyways.. I plan to get pictures posted of my bathroom and front room by monday. Other than that we are doing great and unless bad weather strikes we will be seeing everyone the last week of April. Pray for good weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment