Blog Archive

Monday, December 29, 2008

Update

So first off I just wanted you all to know incase you didn't know that we will for sure not be making it home this winter. With the weather the way it has been we just don't want to chance it. We are hoping to come home and see everyone in April. I might be having some time off at the time around the end of April. Cross your fingers we will be able to make it then. I know Kevin and I miss everyone and can't wait to see you! I wish I could just pack up and come now but I can't... and rather than jumping up and down screaming... I thought I would act like a big girl and keep my head up high.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Kevin and I had a nice quiet one. It was my first Christmas away from my family so it was kinda hard but I managed. Nothing else is new so far here. We still seem to be getting tons of snow. Which has made both Kevin and I miss alot of work. Luckily I didn't have to work from Dec. 9 - Dec. 18. Since then I have only worked one full day plus today. Basically I have had the entire month off it seem... and I have more time off from Dec. 31 till Jan. 10th. Yup no work for me! Though I do end up missing my little Trey. I'm growing quite attatched.
Anyways... Nothing else exciting to post so I'm just going to finish up! Hope everyone is wonderful! Miss you all!

No comments: