So I still need to get used to the upload process of pictures here..
So the pictures uploaded in the reverse order I wanted but you get the point.
I only have a few pics of our trailer but really there are only a few things
to take pics of but here are the few I have now.
This one is of our Kitchen. Its all connected to the familyish room.
We plan to do alot of changing to the whole place. Mostly just painting and Carpet
but all is very needed. It is really 60's looking inside.

This is our nice storage shed outside. It was a huge plus since the trailer isn't very big
and we still have tons of junk.
only like one other that actually has a green yard. The previous owner
took good care of the grass and plants.
which are very small.. would you beleive it used to have 3 bedrooms?
We actually added a couple of feet to the 2nd bedroom. It was soooo small.


No comments:
Post a Comment