Well Kevin and I decided the other day that our Daxter was too much work and we don't have the time to keep up with his training. The poor pup has been through to much in his life already and Kevin and I have done all we could for him but decided to see if we could find him a new home with people who could give him the time.
Well luckily we found him a new home and we think he will be very happy there. Though I am very sad that I had to let him go. I really wanted to keep him and it took alot for me to admit that he would be better somewhere else. We will still keep an eye out for another dog without so many problems but for now Sheshie will just have to be happy with just Kevin and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment