Here are some pictures of our fireplace in our basement. I finally finished the remodel on it. I am fairly proud of this one as I built the mantel all by myself. Kevin was working and doing his school work and I decided to just do it alone. I looked at a few pictures of mantels to get inspiration and then I just started building it. I feel like it turned out pretty nicely.
Here is the before photo of the fireplace with the old walls.
Here is the after photo from the same-ish angle. The room is a bit of a mess but you get the point.
Another photo from the front. For some reason my camera makes it look unlevel but it isn't really all bowed in the middle.
Just a close up on the mantel to try and show a bit more detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment