Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

♥ My Fairytale ♥

Thought I would post a new blog giving the new details of our happenings since last posted. We ended up having a delay on the house at fault of the seller. They pushed the closing way back to July 13th. At first it was a shock and very disappointing, but we have come to terms and are just happy that my employer Amy has allowed us to keep staying with her. She even gave the ok for Trisha to move up and stay here too because my parents sold their house and are currently in a transition process as well. She really had no place to go. We still have hopes that the closing will take place sooner which is a possibility.

On a brighter note we did just celebrate our 5th anniversary. I cannot believe 5 years has passed so quickly, but they have been 5 wonderful years full of love and the best friendship anyone could possibly have. That is one of the reasons I love Kevin so much, because we really are the very best of friends. Marriage has been something that comes easy for us. I am so excited to see what the next 5 years will bring for us and am just so happy that we have each other to go through all the ups and downs of life. Here is to 5 years!
 



Also I randomly decided to change things up and dyed my hair a dark auburn color. It was a fun change and I really like it! Cheesy picture below!


No comments: