Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

♥ The Holidays! ♥

We are getting really excited for the Holidays. Well I am. I'm not positive if Kevin is but I have enough excitement for the both of us. Unfortunetly we won't be making any trips to Utah till next spring so we have to spend the holidays alone again. Although my little sister, Trisha, is coming up this saturday and staying till the day after Thanksgiving. It will make it seem like we got to see some family on Thanksgiving. Nothing too much more is happening with us. I finally, for the first time in seven weeks since I sprained my ankle, was able to walk down stairs normally. That is a plus. I have almost lost my limp all the way too. It is still there a little bit. . especially if I have been doing alot of walking that day or if Kevin kicks me really hard in the ankle. This has happened a least twice, accidently of course. I am very much ready to have my foot be back to normal.
Nothing else to really report. We plan to put up our christmas this weekend and we have plans to see the broadway play in, The Lion King, in December. Amy and Giju gave me tickets as an early bday gift. We are so excited we can't wait. I think I am going to finish this up. I just thought I would try to keep everyone updated on our less than exciting lives. Know we miss everyone and can't wait till we get to head to Utah for a visit again!

No comments: