Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2009

♥Creative Times♥

So as I sat and pondered what I could carve next I was browsing the net and saw some amazing pumpkin carving/sculpting. Now I have never really sculpted except while playing with play dough but I just thought I really wanted to try.. and well I got Kevin to give me a good face which was the inspiration and then I started into the pumpking sculpting.. Here is the product.. I thought it was really fun and extremely difficult but the end product was cool to look at. I wish I had the talent of the man on the internet but this will have to do. Check his out at pumpkingutter.com. They are amazing!



















I know this one is blurry but it was the best one we could get with the light.. the video helps you see it lit up the best.







The video of my pumpkin lit up!




No comments: