Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OuCh!

On sunday I had a not so fun experience. I am nannying for a whole week while Trey's mom and dad are out of town. Each day we are trying to find things to do to fill up the day.. and as you would assume on a sunday there isn't a whole lot to do. We decided though that we could go up to the nearby park and play. Well while there.. in an attempt to save Trey from running and tripping down a hill.. i managed to slip and fall myself and of course got hurt. I'm not going to lie I really thought I broke something. It hurt so bad. Well it still is not positive that anything is broke but after speaking to the Docs.. we decided to see how the next few days panned out. Well it is now Tuesday and I think I am healing. So it probably is just a sprain. I'm finally able to walk around if needed. I mostly have been using a computer rolling chair to get around.
Here is a pic of my ankle area.. Surprisingly it isn't very bruised.. but it feels like a big bruise. It obviously is swollan though. It is worse today since I have had to use it alot. Yesterday Kevin was around to help with Trey so I could rest my foot. Anyways.. that is what is going on with us!




No comments: