So we really hated the way the kitech looked. The cabinets were old and beat up and everything was wood panel.. even the ceiling. It was dark and old looking. After we painted the vanity in the bathroom we liked the way the black cabinets looked so we decided to paint the kitchen cainets the same. We also painted the ceiling as well and the back wall.
This is the only before pic I could find. It gives you an idea of how it looked. The picture makes it look not too bad but believe me in person it looked so dull and old.

Here is the mostly finished looked. The kitchen is a mess because we just barely finished the ceiling when I took this pic. We haven't had time to clean it. Also the pic doesn't do justice. It looks nicer in person. I want to find a nice bright curtain for the window. We just haven't found it yet. By the time we are completely done we will put in new flooring and paint the last wall a nice tan color.

No comments:
Post a Comment